Follow the steps below to configure your computer for Actrix Networks
1. Click Start then Control Panel, Network and Sharing Centre.
2. Select 'Setup a connection or network'.
3. Chose the 'Setup a dialup connection' option and press 'Next'.
4. Enter the phone number 086722874, your Actrix username and password and a name for the connection and press 'Connect'.
5. The computer will then try to connect to the Internet, press 'skip' to move on to the next step.
6. The setup wizard will then say the Internet Connectivity test was unsuccessful, select the third option 'Set up the connection anyway'.
7. The wizard will now save the settings and end, press 'Close' to continue and your computer is now setup to use Actrix.