1. Click on Tools then Accounts.
2. Click the Add button.
3. Select E-mail account and click Next.
4. Enter your name as you'd like it to appear on your outgoing E-mails and click Next.
5. Enter your Actrix E-mail address and click Next.
6. Select POP3 as the Incoming E-mail Server Type, enter the following details and press Next.
Incoming Mail (POP3 or IMAP) Server: pop3.actrix.co.nz
Outgoing E-mail Server (SMTP) Name: smtp.actrix.co.nz
7. Enter your username and password for this E-mail address, tick Remember Password and press Next.
8. Tick 'Do Not Download my E-mail at this Time' and press Finish.
9. Windows Vista Mail is now setup to check your Actrix E-mail address.