Follow the steps below to configure your computer for Actrix Networks
1. Bring up the start menu, select control panel.
2. Find the Network Sharing Centre icon and double left click on it to enter that section.
3. Click on Connect to a Network.
4. Click on "Setup a dial-up connection" to select it and then click next.
5. Enter your dial-up phone number (086722874), username and password. Remember that passwords are case sensitive. Click "connect" to finish the dialup process.
6. Click "Skip" if you do not want to dialup at that time, otherwise let the connection finish dialing up to make sure that it is working correctly.
7. Click close to finish close the confirmation window.